XG Expanded Metal Mesh
Complying with the international standards (CNS/JIS/BSI), Junen's XG Type is a quintessential expanded metal and is frequently used in public works worldwide because of its high standard of safety and reliability.
For extremely demanding projects, high-strength and high-toughness materials are used to create high-standard products which are perfect, forming a diamond shape, and perforated plate nets with the same size and shape rules.
The waste material will be generated during the expansion of the production process, saving a lot of material costs. Moreover, the expanded sheet is lighter in weight and stronger in structure than the original sheet.
- Material: Galvanized, stainless steel, iron, aluminum.
- Surface treatment: anode aluminum, powder coating
- Applications: Walkways, stair treads, platform factories, drainage fences, screening, safety guards, safety facilities, pedestrian barriers, railings, fences...etc.
- Material: Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized.
- Scope of application: architectural modeling, outdoor shading, interior decoration, railings, fences, green walls, facades...etc.
Glossary of Expanded Metal Terms
T (Thickness): Plate Thickness
W (Width): Strand width
SW: Short way dimension of mesh
LW: Long way dimension of mesh
The illustrations show the correct way to designate SW and LW dimensions in relation to the length or width.