Compound Balanced Belt
Compound Balanced Belts are popular for use in transferring small parts due to its closed mesh that are constructed with alternating multiple left and right hand spirals joined by straight rods.
The left-round and right-round spiral are fitted tightly together alternately and jointed with straight rods. A4 uses 4 rods for one spiral to joint.
Material：SUS 304，SUS 316，SUS 310S，SUS 314
Glossary of Expanded Metal Terms
- Since the surface is flat and smooth, the belts can carry the small items and unstable products.
- The allowable tension is high, so that heavy load can be transported.
- High density which ensures uniform heat transfer. The belts can be used at high temperature.
- The belt strength against pressure is high, so that the belts can be used for processing under pressure.
- The belts can be used for textile products refining and cleaning process.